Motioneer Productions Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
• All pre-production and scouting will be done remotely and online. Tech scouts will be done by just the DOP and Director when needed.
• Anyone who is sick, has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 will not come to work and will stay home.
• Only essential cast and crew will be allowed on set and the number of agency and clients will be limited or avoided at this time until further notice.
• Video village will be provided via live remote camera feed where needed for any clients or agency staff off-site. Time will be allocated to review and approvals as required.
• Motioneer will operate with a small crew up to a maximum of 7 crew members.
• Production days will be as short as possible up to a maximum of 8 hours.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be utilized where appropriate and needed including gloves, goggles, face shields, foot coverings and masks. These will be provided by Motioneer as needed.
• Masks must be worn while on set at all times. If crew members don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
• All crew and cast members will need to maintain physical distancing at all times (min 6ft)
• Hand Sanitizer and/or hand washing stations will be made available to all crew and talent on set, and will be required frequently.
• Crew members will be required to bring their own water bottles and utensils. Meals will be ordered and packaged individually. No shared food will be available, only single-serve snacks. No chocolate covered almonds for the foreseeable future. 🙁
• Whenever possible, crew members may only touch equipment within their department. Gloves are required by all crew handling gear. Gear will be sanitized after each shoot day.
• Observe respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
• The use of boom only microphones will be strongly suggested.
• Crew will be asked and often required to drive themselves to the location where possible. If PA’s are needed for transportation, appropriate spacing and PPE will be utilized.
• Post production with Motioneer has always been done remotely and safely. We will continue to work remotely and provide links for review.
If you have questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org